I. What Is A Cookie And Web Beacon ?
- A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you access a website or other web content.
- Web beacons are electronic image files or other technologies that may be embedded within websites or emails that may be used to keep count of visitors, record when and if an email or website is viewed, or access certain cookies.
II. What Is A Log File?
- We use log files to gather certain information automatically and store it in our servers.
- When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website.
- This information may include but is not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, browser language, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of the pages, time spent on each page and clickstream data.
- From time to time, our servers automatically gather certain information via cookies and web beacons and store it as Log Data.
- We use our own cookies and web beacons to personalise your experience on our services and for various other purposes, including:
- Remembering you. For example, cookies and web beacons can help us identify you as a registered user of our site or keep the preferences or information that you have previously provided including order details;
- Please note that we use our cookies, log files and web beacons for these purposes, listed above, but may make certain aggregated Non-Personal Information obtained through these cookies and web beacons available to third parties to analyse how you and others use our Site.
IV. Specific Types Of Cookies:
- Your browser may enable you to block or manage cookies or web beacons. However, please remember that if you block cookies, we may not be able to provide you with the optimal experience through our services and some of our services may not function properly.
1. Authentication - these cookies notify us when you access our services, so as to enable us to provide suitable services and experiences to you.
2. Security - we use such cookies to ensure the security of your Information and our services, and to prevent fraudulent, criminal or other suspect activities.
3. Functionality - we use such cookies to perform and improve the functions of our services.
4. Analysis And Research - we use such cookies to follow up and improve our services and provide us with reference data for research and development of new services or functions.
V. Turning Off And Deleting Cookies:
- If you use different devices to view and access the Site (for example your computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) You will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences
VI. More Information:
- For more detailed information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides guidance on how to control cookies.
VII. Changes To This Policy:
VIII. Contact Eureka:
- If you have any concerns about this Cookies Policy you may contact us via email on email@example.com